Designed to complement current legislation, policy and best practice, Working Person to Working Parent is a 3.5 hr workshop in which to help organisations to identify and mitigate workplace risk, and educate and support employees during the Parental Leave Transition.
Introducing Work Family Support practices has the potential to be an important competitive advantage.
Designed to complement current legislation, policy and best practice, this half-day workshop helps organisations to identify and mitigate workplace risk, and educate and support employees during the Parental Leave Transition.
Designed by leading experts specifically for senior executives (e.g., WH&S, HR, Talent and Diversity, Return to Work Specialists), you will learn to proactively address risks and ensure that current practices are in line with both legal requirements and best practice.
5 Learning Outcomes:
- Build knowledge around the business case for Parental Leave Transition workplace support and potential derailing factors;
- Gain insight into the unique Parental Leave Transition risk factors, and the implications for managers and organisations;
- Provide clear information on organisational obligations to support the Parental Leave Transition;
- Develop practical skills and best-practice strategies in mitigating the transitional risks identifi ed for men and women; and
- Provide information on where and how to access resources for timely and appropriate pathways to care.