Every employee preparing for leave is encouraged to create a clear and comprehensive leave plan. Our Next StepsTM: Action Plan is a self navigation tool that guides the employee through this process – think of it as a parental leave road map. To help design a tailored and useful document, this 30 min webinar has been designed as a complementary ‘how to’ resource.
The best way to prepare for parental leave is to plan your return.
- Dr Amy Beacom, Founder & CEO of the Center for Parental Leave Leadership
Available Nationwide and delivered by a Transitioning Well psychologist, this webinar will:
- Provide a framework for building a Parental Leave Transition Action Plan (the what).
- Understand the importance of each component of the Action Plan (the why).
- Identify the steps involved in creating the leave plan including best practice and common challenges in practice (the how).
- Consider the potential stakeholders involved in creating and supporting the plan (the who).