ONE hour moderated sessions:
- Working from Home with Others: How to maintain our attention, energy, wellbeing and focus.
- Back to Basics: How to maintain our mental and physical wellbeing through the sustained disruption of COVID-19.
- Combating the Loneliness of Lockdown: Exploring strategies to cope with feelings of loneliness and isolation through COVID-19.
- Work-Life Transition Tactics: Redefining work and life through COVID-19.
- Couple Navigation: Exploring the impact of COVID-19 upon couple relationships.
- COVID Considerations: Unpacking the unique challenges brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic and strategies for support.
- Managing the Psychology of Sustained Disruption: Supporting your people through the ongoing transitions of COVID-19 (for leaders).