Rather than relying on the ‘boss lottery’, this 2 hour workshop/webinar has been designed to build consistent capability across your people leaders. Structured around the three phases of leave – preparing for leave, during leave and returning from leave – this training provides practical strategies on how to ‘make leave manageable’.
Developing knowledge and skills to proactively manage the Parental Leave Transition is a critical leadership capability.
Available Nationwide and delivered by a Transitioning Well psychologist, this workshop/webinar will:
- Understand the significance of the transition and the challenges and opportunities it presents in the workplace.
- Build knowledge around the business case for Parental Leave Transition workplace support and potential derailing factors.
- Gain insight into Parental Leave Transition risk factors, and their implications for managers.
- Explore best practice Parental Leave Transition management in line with the 10-A Parental Leave Framework TM.
- Identify a range of resource pathways to best support the transition.