Using an evidence-based approach help empower people to reach their full potential
Organisations can often gain a significant strategic advantage in the competitive world of business through the use of Organisational Psychology. While operating across many business disciplines the Psychologists at Transitioning Well have a specialisation in workplace stress, stress management, organisational change and the development of emerging leaders.
As experienced group and corporate trainers the Transitioning Well team have a comprehensive consulting background across a variety of industries. By focusing on workplace science and the way people think, feel and act individually and as team members, the team’s insights can improve organisation performance.
For Individual Employees
Our psychologists coach high performing executives, operating in a competitive environment gain an understanding of what they need to do to achieve their professional and career goals. For talented individuals who are emerging leaders within an organisation having a coach is an ideal first step on the executive development path. No matter what stage you are in the coaches at Transitioning Well can help you navigate through the rigors of an often stressful of corporate life. We can assist with:
- Executive coaching
- Emerging Leadership development and coaching
- Transitioning to leadership roles
- Managing stress, conflict, dysfunctional teams or difficult employee behaviors
- Custom designed development programs focused on behavioral change
We can design customised programs and provide support to individuals seeking to take that next step and stay on top of your game.
For Managers and Organisations
Transitioning Well works with corporate and small-to-medium businesses in diverse industry sectors to identify and help resolve issues that may be hindering productivity and growth. Our psychologists can help with developing and implementing strategies to improve employee engagement and retention and to build a reputation as an employer of choice.
Workplace research and experience gives the Transitioning Well team an evidence-based and unique, perspective on cases of unidentified problems that can plague management. Application of the team’s skills include:
- Leader development and coaching to executive level
- Development of high performing teams
- Group facilitation for specific purposes (e.g. stakeholder engagement, team dysfunction or difficult behaviors)
- Workplace stress management support
- Organisational interventions to build workplace cultural change and resilience
- Custom designed staff development programs focused on behavioral change
There is plenty of evidence that employee well-being and engagement are linked to performance and that management strategies utilising this science make sound business sense. The solutions can bring significant benefits for management and staff at every level.
How We Can Assist
Support Options for Employees and Employers